Craig D. Stein, Esquire
- 1991 – University of Florida, B.A. in Finance
- 1994 – Nova Southeastern University, J.D.
Honors & Awards
- Assisted in cease and desist actions against Ponzi schemes in 1995-1997 for the State of Florida, Department of Banking and Finance (Now Known As the Florida Office of Financial Regulation).
- Handled over one thousand employment and consumer related securities matters while in private practice.
- Represented over 600 brokers who transferred billions of dollars in assets under management from one financial institution to another.
- Represented over 200 individual advisors in relation to a mass action against their previous employer.
- Lectured at FINRA regarding handling and defending Claimant cases.
- Lectured to the Town Council of Palm Beach regarding financial fraud.
- Quoted in the Registered Representative Magazine, The New York Times, Palm Beach Post, Palm Beach Daily News, Sun Sentinel, London Times and Reuters.
- Publication in the Trusts and Estates Magazine, February 2006.
- Publication in the Family Office Exchange, February 2009.
- 2008 to Present
Stein & Stein, P.A., Attorneys & Counselors, Palm Beach Florida, Partner
- 2003 to 2008
Stein, Rosenberg & Stein, P.A., Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton, Florida, Partner
- 1997 to 2003
Stein, Rosenberg & Winikoff, P.A., Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Associate/Partner
- 1995 to 1997
Florida Department of Banking and Finance, Tallahassee and Miami, Florida, Assistant General Counsel
- Securities Industry Association
- Compliance and Legal
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida